Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Delicacy

I was invited to eat lunch today with my director, ped directors, and the directors of classes (grades). I assumed it'd be a normal lunch at the cafeteria- wrong. The school had purchased an entire cow to feed the students- very rare. Well, today’s lunch was to eat the head. Yeah… I wasn’t really sure which part of the head we were going to eat, so I was slightly hesitant, but when they brought out a tongue I felt a bit better. Granted, the tongue, like a cats tongue, has all sorts of texture to it- tastebuds and whatnot- somewhat hard to get down. When they brought around a Tupperware of mystery meat, unfortunately I didn’t have the strength (gumption?) to take any more. They tried to feed me a chunk with long, wiry black hairs on it but I passed. Needless to say, it made the rabbit brains I once saw being sucked from the skull seem like no big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment