Monday, April 30, 2012

Site Visits

So, as part of my third year position in PC (Youth Project Coordinator), I'm conducting a three week site visit trip through central Mozambique.  I'll visit as many volunteers as possible, mostly those PCVs that live in the middle of nowhere (which is most of them), talk to them about their projects, challenges they're facing, and giving advice/information when I can.  I'm also going to talk to counterparts, colleagues, students, and as many projects participants (kids who do REDES, English Theater, JUNTOS, etc) as possible.  I only have 3 weeks to cover thousands of kilometers, but I'm ready.  I'm excited to see new parts of the country, the differences between sites, and talk to Mozambicans about the impacts of Peace Corps on their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment