Tuesday, June 19, 2012

To Anonymous

In reply to your comment to the post Small Scare, “you seem to drink as much as the men in this country so therefore you got what you deserved”- you can go f*** yourself. I have the right to drink as much as I want, but nobody has the right to treat me like trash or to HIT me with their car. Nobody has the right to make me think that what happened last weekend was my fault. And considering YOU wrote “this country,” I’m only assuming you are also in Mozambique. People like you, whoever you are, are the reason I second guess why I’m over here in the first place and if the last 2.5 years of my life have been worth the fight.


Please stop reading my blog if you’re only going to post hateful and offensive things.

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the hard work...even if you're only changing a few people's lives in small ways, be confident that you are helping to change those lives! It's hard, but ignore ignorant people - you're awesome!

    ReplyDelete