Friday, October 2, 2009

I'm in Mozambique!!

Traveling for 42 hours was quite interesting- long plane rides and many hours in airports, but I'm glad I'm here! Cliff not version because I have 3 minutes of internet left- South Africans are beautiful, Mozambiquans are very nice, I don't understand a word anyone is saying, and I'm so scared about meeting my host family tomorrow. I know everything will do over great, but still, it's a big step. Language classes start Monday so that's exciting. Other than that really I'm just hanging out and trying to get to know people. Also there's a lot of venting going on with everyone- we're all confessing our fears and concerns, and it's amazing. Hopefully I can update soon!!!

3 comments:

  1. You are going to have such and amazing time! Hope to see you this summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you arrived safely. We look forward to hearing about all your adventures. God Bless You!
    Polly and Gene

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it! GOOOO Anna! :) heart you!

    ReplyDelete