Friday, September 3, 2010

Cat Attack

I woke up at 2:30 this morning to something trying to come into my house. I quickly realized it was only a cat, but it wasn’t Lucy because she was with me in my room. So I got out of bed to try and shoo the stray out- bad idea. S/he flipped! This cat tried to jump out the window and got caught, leapt a good 12 feet into the air, meowed and cried for a while, then ran into the kitchen, knocking things off my shelves. Garfield (as I will call him) perched, hollering, for a good five minutes. I didn’t want to get close just in case he’s rabid, so I threw pencils at him trying to get him to move. Finally, at least 15 minutes after I got out of bed, he finally went for the open door and escaped. So I’m thinking Garfield is one of the past volunteer’s cats because this isn’t the first time he’s come into my house to eat Lucy’s food. And to be honest it really wouldn’t bother me except he’s too fat and once he gets in my house he can’t get back out. No good.

No comments:

Post a Comment