Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Typical Morning

So nowadays, the typical morning for Ms. Tremaine goes something like this- wake up, go for a run, do a workout video, carte water, do dishes, make breakfast, watch an episode of community or how i met your mother, take a shower (aka bucket bath), play with Amenduim, walk 15 mins to work, sit here and wait for something to happen. Mind you, this all happens before 9am.

Not too much is happening on the work front as of yet- still settling into what I should be doing, trying to get a few projects working. Scooter has been gone in Senegal for the last two weeks and I really need her to get back here and motivate me. After my eventful morning, I get home around noon and sit around until I go to bed at 8pm. I've read a lot of books though- I guess that's a highlight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment