Sunday, May 8, 2011

and i fell from the sky!





Cape Town, South Africa
4 Peace Corps volunteers, 6 days, 1 car, so many memories!! Hiking up to Table Top Mountain in the freezing weather (I hadn't seen my breath in over 2 years!!), Cape Point to see the penguins and of course visit the most southern point in Africa, wine country (3 wineries in 1 afternoon = fantastic! even when I was DD), and jumping off a 64 story high bridge. Amazing! So bungee jumping was great! I got my toes over the edge of the bridge, help my arms out, they counted "5 4 3 2 1 BUNGEE" and I did a swan dive off. Let me just say, even though I was screaming on the way down, it was a damn good looking dive. Thank you Alice Sullivan and ADT for the many years of ballet training to allow me such beautiful form while jumping off a bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment