Wednesday, July 11, 2012

North, here I come!!

The last two weeks has flown by!! Liz visited all the way from Alaska, and it was an amazing experience. She was able to see Namaacha, play with my neighbor kids, wander around Maputo, meet my friends and colleagues, visit the beach, see all sorts of animals in Kruger, and cuddle up with lion cubs. It was a whirlwind of a trip, and I loved it. I was so happy to be able to share my life here with her, and let her really feel how it is to be here. Plus she had a refreshing set of eyes to see the beauty in what I do, and give me the encouragement I so greatly needing to continue. THANK YOU LIZ!!!!




Now, I’m off to northern Mozambique!! Just like the trip I took in May through central, I’ll be traveling throughout the 4 most northern provinces, attending workshop and trainings, visiting with volunteers, talking to project participants and counterparts, documenting as much as I can along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment