Sunday, February 17, 2013

PICTURES


So I've labeled a few of them... But this was easier than trying to put them individually into blogs. Enjoy!
Abu Dhabi





View for New Years



My bed for the 28hours ride to Kerala




My view from the front porch- Kerala





New friends















Hampi!





view of Hampi










Cricket game next to a random temple

hehe

Giant Ganesh








school group who wanted a picture with me. Then I took their picture












babies playing in a tree








creepy...









coconut break






and i didn't even fall off!













top of Monkey Temple










tried to steal my scarf...






the lake I thankfully discovered and lept into


my "hotel room"


first rooftop, the one with monkeys and dogs






ornate buses in Hampi



























No comments:

Post a Comment