Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Typical overnight adventure

This time from Jaislamer to Udaipur.  Once on the bus, I took a bottom bunk close to the front, to limit the amount of bouncing during the ride.  Well, at the first stop, the man above me somehow busted his window, causing glass to rain down on me and my things.  After removing chunks from my hair, I was moved to a back top bunk.  At least there was no glass.  A few hours into the ride we stopped for a toilet break.  "Toilet" is a fun term... Turns out it was the side of a wall in a busy town.  Well, when you've got to go, you've got to go.  At least the sun was down.  Around 11pm, after I'd FINALLY been able to fall asleep, I'm awakened so that we can change buses because, "This one wrong. No good."  Always an adventure.  But, as I used to say in Moz, I arrived with all my luggage in the correct location in one piece- it was a good trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment