Thursday, February 14, 2013

Small world!!!

So... When I first arrived in India 2 months ago, Ben told me a friend of a friend was also in India and we should try to meet up at the beach.  While we were in Goa, we tried to get in touch, but apparently we didn't try hard enough- we never met up with the girl.  So, now I'm in Udaipur, Rajasthan- small little town, very very far from Goa.  (I bet you know where this story is going...)  I'm in a tiny little shop on an obscure tiny side road, talking with the mother and daughter duo who I met yesterday.  I step out for 30 minutes, come back and there's a girl there. Turns out she's from Anchorage! Turns out we know a bunch of the same people (its hard not to in Anchorage). AND it turns out she's the friend of a friend who was studying yoga in Goa and we never met up with. Instead we find each other here. CRAZY small world! 

No comments:

Post a Comment